Virtual Atlantic's CATAPULT E-Commerce solution help our clients see the bigger picture; creating solutions that ensure your competitive edge in the global marketplace.
Providing the utmost in customer experience to deliver an E-Commerce solution that is more than just an online store.
- Responsive Design – Provide a consistently great UX across all device types and screen sizes.
- Search Engine Optimization – Drive traffic to your website through various optimization methods.
- Completely Custom Checkout – Build a highly-optimized checkout experience optimized just for you.
- Related Products – Offer users similar products for comparison.
- Discounts & Coupons – Create a variety of discounts and coupons for uses to take advantage of.
- Multiple Payment Methods – Implement any of 50+ payment types available.
- Wishlists – Allow Users to build wishlists for themselves and for others.
- External Authentication – Authenticate users through 3rd party services such as Facebook and Google.
- Live Chat – Provide opportunities to connect customers with service representatives.
- Tax Features – Get a robust set of tools to manage all of your tax needs.
- Shipping Options – Offer users a variety of shipping options, including FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
- Product Management – Manage all attributes of a product, including images, measurements, colors, prices, reviews, and much more.
- Reward Points – Reward users for their continued patronage and encourage further purchases.
- Abandoned Cart Notification – Reach out to users that haven’t yet completed their purchase and offer incentives for them to come back and complete their purchase.
- Product Reviews – Encourage users to leave product ratings and reviews.
- Subscription & Recurring Products – Bill users periodically for subscription-based products and services.
- Multi-Language Support – Let users change the language of your e-commerce site on the fly.
- Ad Management – Customize the ways in which advertisements are used in your online store.
- Quickbooks Integration– Save time, prevent errors, and eliminate time-consuming data-entry.
- Administration Tool – Manage all aspects of the e-commerce web app, including users, orders, payments, inventory, fulfillment, shipping, and returns.
- Custom Reports – Get key insights into how your online store is performing.
Configure and manage users of all types
- Web Access: Responsive, web-based system that will allow users to login from any type of device using a web browser.
- User Access Management: Create, modify, activate, deactivate users in the system
- Role-Based Permission Management: Dynamically govern access to all sections within the system.
A full-featured user experience for site visitors
Product Catalog - Visitors will be able to easily navigate the catalog by product category, part number, or keyword and filter the lists of products displayed.
Product Page – View a large image, product details and description, additional images, and suggested items for cross sales.
Product Images – View a large default image of the product on the page with additional images or variations available for view.
Add to Cart - The user will select the product and add the item to the cart for further processing offline.
Cross-Selling - Additional products will be available within the product page for upselling opportunities.
Shopping Cart - The shopping cart page will be shown when a product is added to the cart or when the shopping cart link is clicked.
Cart Items - The page will contain a table with the products within the cart and a total price.
Continue Shopping - A visitor can continue shopping by clicking this button.
Checkout Button - This button will take the visitor to the checkout page.
Checkout Process - The checkout process should be a quick and easy 2-step process. Pay with a credit card, submit order, and immediately receive a confirmation.
Member Accounts/Registration - Visitors can sign up to access various account management tools:
- Purchase History - View previous purchases made from the site.
- Order Status - Check the status of an order.
- Password Reminder - If a user cannot remember their password, it will be emailed to the address on file.
Manage your orders through a full-featured control panel
Administrative Control Panel – Manage all aspects of your site from this area.
General Search - Quickly search the entire system for a keyword or search phrase.
Recently Viewed Items - Keep a list of the most recent items and embed them on every page of the system to quickly reference that item.
Support Form – Easily contact your support team.
Product Management – Manage products and their associated details
Details - Manage product name, description, and price.
Images - Manage product images with an image upload tool.
Related Products (Cross Selling) - Cross-relate products and manage product associations.
Inventory Management - Inventory and availability will be managed here.
Group Management - Products can be assigned to available groups.
Product Groups - Manage product categories and subcategories.
Customer Management - A list of customers will be retained in the database and can be sorted and filtered.
Order History - View a history of all orders submitted by your customers.
Order Management - A list of orders will be retained and filtered by status.
Payment Processing – Accept credit cards in real-time using Authorize.net.
SSL Certificates & Encryptions - The checkout process is protected through a 128-bit encrypted secure connection.
SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT
Deployment & Integration Options
Everything you need to get CATAPULT E-Commerce up and running.
- Integrate with Your Existing Platform: We can integrate with dozens of third party platforms, including: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, QuickBooks, Salesforce, custom-built software, and other common association management systems.
Get help when you need it.
- Team 360: Continual access to a team of industry veterans including in subscription.
- Email: Email support is available 24/7
- Phone: Phone support is available during regular business hours, for an additional cost.
Flexible setups to fit your budget and hosting needs.
- Subscription: Includes updates for the duration of the subscription.
- Fixed-Cost Development: Firm fixe cost with additional charge for future updates/enhancements.
Our software is easy to use, and we can assist you in setting it up in line with our best practices.
- Remote via Go To Meeting